WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.1 + Portable
Free Download WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 full version + portable for windows pc best software program for build any web pages like a whole website
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.1 Latest 2021 – Review
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 introduces ‘Responsive Web Design’ which allows you to create one HTML page containing different layouts, each tailored to a wide range of elements. Your website will respond strongly to the screen size of the visitor and show the most appropriate design for their device. These different varieties are called ‘breakpoints’ and the concept is based on CSS3 media queries.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16 means that the completed page will display the way it is structured. The program creates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while identifying and clicking on the functions you want; you can create a web page without reading HTML.
What is WYSIWYG Web Builder
Just drag and drop items on the page and place them ‘anywhere’ where you want and when you’re done publishing to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). It gives you Completely control over the your favorite content and fully layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tool’ Toolbar you can create basic commands such as Build a new website, Open an existing website, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Unpack, Redo.
WYSIWYG Web Builder now has a built-in designer mobile web pages. This makes it easy to create a mobile version of your website without the need for external software.
MORE HERE: WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.3.0
• Visualize your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML information required! Just drag and drop items on the page!
• Standard HTML4 results, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• best of the best HTML5 Audio / Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slideshows, graphics, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation / Menu Bar and other navigation options included .
MORE HERE: HTML Compiler 2020.4 Multilingual [Latest]
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.1 Features
It has for both beginners and professional designers / developers.
Responsive Web Design
Built-in support grid structure, flexbox, css grid or fixed format with breakpoints
Easily add most popular fone like Google fonts and other web fonts to your website.
Add amazing pre-made animations to commercials or create your own animation. More than 150 previously described images are included.
Use pre-made blocks to get started quickly. More than 150 blocks available!
Send Emails, Upload Files, Save Data to MySQL or CSV, Automatic Responder, Password Protection Pages, Form Verification, Condoms / Statistics
Photos and media
Photo filters, shapes, galleries, carousels, light boxes, animation animation, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video / Audio
Support for Awesome Fonts, Thumbnails and many other libraries
Navigation buttons, drop-down menu, full-screen menu, mega menu, panel menu, bread, hassle and more!
Hundreds of extensions to add more functionality to the software. Includes slideshow, navigation, audio / video, webshops, data viewers etc.
what is new in this latest version of WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.1
04/09/2021 – Version 16.3.0
- Invalid display attribute for Banners in flexgrid.
- Text in Shape object gets split if more than one color.
- Line break processing for Text with ‘use mode’.
- Several optimizations in Line spacing for Text with ‘use mode’.
- Redesigned link processing for Text with ‘use mode’.
- Cleaner HTML output for Text with ‘use mode’.
- Added support for input method editor (IME) messages in the text editor. This allows users to enter complex characters and symbols, such as Japanese Kanji characters, by using a standard keyboard.
Also, supports the Windows 10 emoji picker (Windows Key and Period Key ( . )) to quickly insert Emojis and other symbols.
- More precise caret (blinking line) rendering in text editor on high DPI displays.
- ‘Reset formatting’ now also resets font-family, font-size and line spacing.
- Added multi select in slideshow image list properties.
- Size of the animation drop down list in Events.
- Added ‘Lock All’ and ‘Unlock All’ to Object Manager context menu.
- Added the ability to select OTF fonts in web font configuration.
- Updated jQuery version to “jquery-3.6.0”.
- Implemented a workaround for CORS policy changes in Instagram API. Applies to Slideshow and Photo Gallery.
- New feature: Added the ability to use Icon Libraries in third party extensions (requires Extension Builder 6.5). More details are available in the Extension Builder documentation.
in Conclusion, A point to separate a different ‘view’ of the page in the WYSIWYG Web Builder. The page can have multiple rest areas, each designed for a specific screen width. For example, you can have a standard desktop layout, one for tablets (1024 px) and one for mobile phones (320 px).
- Supported: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or abovHigher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or Higher
- File Name: 16.3.1
- License Type: Full_version
- Release date: 30 April 2021
- Languages: English
- Our Provided File Type: Zip
- DOWNLOAD (OFFICIAL): HOMEPAGE
- OR BELOW (OUR PROVIDED)
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.1 | FULL | SIZE: 30 MB
Old Versions Below
WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.3.0 | FULL | SIZE: 30 MB
32 Bit | FULL | SIZE: 14.8 MB
64 Bit | FULL | SIZE: 16.3 MB
PORTABLE Version 15.2.1 | 64 Bit | SIZE: 19.4 MB
Extensions Pack 2017 | FULL | 29 MB
32 Bit | FULL | SIZE: 14.5 MB
64 Bit | FULL | SIZE: 16 MB
PORTABLE Version 5.2.1 | 64 Bit | SIZE: 19.4 MB
Version 16.0.3 | FULL | Size: 24 MB