ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit 6.50 
Free Download ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit 6 for windows specialy design for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices Image device file system
Perform complete forensic discovery of user data stored on iPhone / iPad / iPod devices. secrets (passcodes, passwords, and encryption keys) and accessing devices locked with key records. Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit supports 64-bit jailbroken devices (iPhone 5s through iPhone X) running multiple iOS 7 to 11 models.
Overview of ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit 2020 Benefits
IOS Forensic Toolkit 5 supports sensible detection, a simple and secure method of detection compared to physical. Realistic detection produces a standard iTunes style backup of information stored on the device, dragging media and sharing files and extracting system crash logs. While sensible detection returns smaller details than physical ones, experts are advised to perform a sensible backup of the device before attempting unlimited recovery techniques.
In addition to media files, iOS Forensic Toolkit can extract files stored in multiple applications, extracting valuable evidence without jailbreak. Uninstall Adobe Reader and Microsoft Office archives, MiniKeePass database, and much more. Domain requires an unlocked device or a lock record that will not expire.
MORE HERE: iDevice Manager Pro Edition 10.4.0.0
Features of ElcomSoft iOS Forensic Toolkit Full
Improved Forensic access to iPhone / iPad / iPod devices running Apple iOS
Perform complete forensic discovery of user data stored on iPhone / iPad / iPod devices. Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit allows file systems for file devices, extracting device secrets (passcodes, passwords, and encryption keys) and clearing file system encryption. Access to more information is provided immediately. Please note that some models require jailbreak. See compatible devices and platforms for details.
Meat Discovery for iOS Devices
Physical detection is the only way to get complete download of app data, protected key items, downloaded messages and location history. Physical acquisition returns more data compared to logical detection due to direct access to a lower level of data. Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit supports 64-bit jailbroken devices (iPhone 5s and newer) running multiple iOS 7 to 12 models.
Reasonable Discovery with Keychain Extraction
The iOS Forensic Toolkit supports sensible detection, a simple and secure method of detection compared to physical. Realistic discovery reveals the standard iTunes style support for information stored on the device. While sensible detection returns smaller details than physical ones, experts are advised to perform a sensible backup of the device before attempting unlimited recovery techniques.
Sensible discovery with iOS Forensic Toolkit is the only discovery method that allows access to hidden keywords. Reasonable diagnosis should be used in conjunction with the body to extract all kinds of evidence.
MORE HERE: Tenorshare iCareFone 18.104.22.168
Media Background and File Sharing
- The iOS Forensic Toolkit provides the ability to quickly extract media files such as Camera Roll, books, voice recordings, and the iTunes media library. In contrast to local backup, which may be potential performance, media extensions work quickly and easily on all supported devices. Removal from locked devices is possible using a pairing record (lock file).
- In addition to media files, iOS Forensic Toolkit can extract files stored in multiple applications, extracting valuable evidence on 32-bit and 64-bit devices without jailbreak. While access to application data without jailbreak is restricted, this new process allows for the release of Adobe Reader and Microsoft Office cache, MiniKeePass password database, and much more. Domain requires an unlocked device or a lock record that will not expire. When a lock record is used, some files may not be available unless the passcode is removed.
- Perform physical and sensible acquisition of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. File system file system, extract device secrets (passwords, encryption keys and protected data) and encrypt a file system image.
MORE HERE: WHATSENDER 6.2 PRO Latest 2020 [FULL]
All Features and Benefits
- Flesh Discovery for 32-bit and 64-bit iOS Devices
- Realistic discovery with Lockdown Support and Keychain Extraction
- Access More Information Available on iPhone Backups
- Key Recovery
- Password Code Recovery
Compatible Devices Devices:
64-bit iOS devices with jailbreak: body detection (file system release, key unlock)
Apple TV 4 (cable connection) and Apple TV 4K (wireless connection with Xcode, Mac only)
Apple Watch (all generations); requires an IBUS adapter for a third party
No jailbreak: only advanced sensible detection 
Reasonable discoveries include:
Extended details about the device
ITunes format backup (includes most key elements)
List of installed applications
Files shared (even if the backup is password protected)
Added jailbreak-free extraction without an Apple Developer account (Mac version only)
Agent-based extraction (file system and keychain) for iOS 13.3.1, 13.4, 13.4.1 and 13.5
Minor improvements and bug fixes
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- License Type: Full_version
- Release date: 11th, September 2020
- Languages: English
- Our Provided File Type: Zip
- OFFICIAL: ElcomSoft
Specially Note Below
Supports: all generations of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with and without jailbreak; all versions of iOS from iOS 7 to iOS 11; logical acquisition (up to iOS 12.1) with no passcode using a pairing record.